ahhh Summer. There are so many new trends in that I’ve been dying to try out. Here’s a screenshot of what I’ve been keeping my eye on…
1. Gold Chokers – specifically ones with dangle details. I love the idea of layering on chain chokers. It’s a simple look but adds so much to a plain top or off-the-shoulder top / dress.
2. Aerin – I smelled this perfume in-store months ago and I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s has notes of Coconut Water, Rose Centifolia, Ambrox, Benzoin and Musk. In other words, it’s feminine but not too much. It’s mature and light for all-year-round. But, the high price tag keeps me from buying it!
3. Statement Earrings – I feel like this is going to be a huge trend this season. Tassels or large hoops – a statement earring is the perfect focus piece to an outfit. I found a wide range at BaubleBar but Forever 21 has some affordable ones too.
4. Gingham Dress – Another huge trend seen everywhere. Gingham is so much more fun than an otherwise solid dress and those with ruffles or off-the-shoulder details are my favorite!
- 5. Straw Bags – I don’t live on the beach or anything but straw bags are making me want to go on vacation 24/7. I think they scream summer vibes and would love to have one to bring along to the beach.
6. MILK Blur Stick – I received a sample of this product in my June Sephora PLAY! box and I’m obsessed. At first, I didn’t think it would live up to its expectation since Milk is such a new brand that beauty bloggers keep talking about it. It’s considered to be a primer but I like wearing it alone on my t-zone for a flawless look.